March 29, 2024, 11:22:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Poll

My Keyboard Essential 61 is Stuck in Channel 1, It wont Change, It shows in the LCD Screen all the channels changing 1 thru 16 but the out put is staying in Channel 1

Why is it stuck in Channel 1
0 (0%)
updates & reboot does not fix
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Stuck in Channel 1 wont change  (Read 1673 times)

CaptSSinbad

• Apprentice
Stuck in Channel 1 wont change
« on: September 29, 2019, 05:16:12 pm »
My Keyboard Essential 61 is Stuck in Channel 1, It wont Change, It shows in the LCD Screen all the channels changing 1 thru 16 but the out put is staying in Channel 1. If I assign to Channel 2 thru 16 it shows on the LCD screen but still playing out of Channel 1 only. I have Checked it with Daw & AnalogLab. In AnalogLab if Assign to Channel 2 thru 16 no sound but have sound in Channel 1, Only...

LBH

Re: Stuck in Channel 1 wont change
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 11:18:41 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I see you have posted the same twice. I only answer here.

I think it's possible, that you somewhere have a midi channel that does'nt match in the signal chain.

If you open Analog Lab in standalone mode (not as a plugin in your DAW) and then:
1. Select the preset 3OSC in Analog Lab (A Mini V3 preset)
2. Set Analog Lab to recieve only on midi channel 4 in Analog Labs Global midi settings (i presume you have your controller set up to control Analog Lab.)
3. Set your keyboard controller to send only on midi channel 4
then what happens?

If you get sound, then your controller seems to be okay, and then your issue is about midi routing, where you have all midi channels in a chain set to match each other - including the midi settings for your DAW tracks as that can have both in and out midi channels for each track that have to match in the chain.
Some presets in Analog Lab can be programmed to recieve on certain midi channels. That can only be changed in the full individual applications. But that's another chapter.

CaptSSinbad

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 11:42:26 pm »
Hello....Keyboard Stuck in Channel 1. Thank you so much for responding, I have a Roland Integra 7 that I am Desperately wishing it to work on... I have another Keyboard that changes channels the same way (Alesis Q88)  It works as it is suppose too. I believe it is a failed product (Arturia 61 Essential) that it needs to be in the shop if they do that anymore. I bought from Kraft Music 2 1/2 years ago & I just found out it was a error on the Channels... I have many keyboards & all the Channels work on them but you have to Menu dive, Its not as sweat as the Arturia with 1 touch & you can change to another channel to play other Patches in the Integra 7 quickly, last try for help or junk it...

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 12:09:53 am »
Have you tried a factory reset for your controller?
Please read in the manual about this before doing so, and follow the directions in there.

With the availble informations i can't do more.

CaptSSinbad

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:37:23 pm »
That was good info, to try setting the Default, But that did not work *Do you know if it can be sent out to be repaired. (Are they repairable)  Paid $250 new from Kraft Music. it might be to costly to Ship & pay for repairs What hurts is wonting it fix bad enough to buy another one, to Scared it will have a defect on that one as well, maybe not the same issue but more bad luck...

LBH

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 10:01:39 pm »
To bad the issue did'nt get fixed. That's annoying for you.

I can suggest you ask Kraft Music and Arturia, if you don't know where to get your controller repaired locally. If you have a Arturia dealer near you, then it's also possible, that they can help.
https://www.arturia.com/community/dealer-locator

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines