March 28, 2024, 11:24:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE unable to copy pattern to another bank  (Read 1405 times)

Syonix

SparkLE unable to copy pattern to another bank
« on: September 24, 2019, 09:02:49 am »
Hi, I seem unable to copy for example Pattern A10 to Pattern D10. I have the SparkLE hardware and yes, I have rtfm.

I click or press the copy button, select bank D, in the screen it says copy to D10. But the manual does not say what to do next.... please help! Thanks.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Re: SparkLE unable to copy pattern to another bank
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:01:02 am »
Hi, I seem unable to copy for example Pattern A10 to Pattern D10. I have the SparkLE hardware and yes, I have rtfm.

I click or press the copy button, select bank D, in the screen it says copy to D10. But the manual does not say what to do next.... please help! Thanks.
Don't always trust the manual, as it's sadly a bit out of date.
So to copy A10 to D10, you hit copy, then select A10 first as the source, THEN D10 as the destination. Hope that helps. :D
So, in short summary, hit copy, then select the source, then the destination.
This space left intentionally blank.

Syonix

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 10:42:51 pm »
Thanks Artao that worked. Is there any updated information available since the Spark2_Manual_2_1_0_EN.pdf December 2014 please?

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 02:35:09 am »
Thanks Artao that worked. Is there any updated information available since the Spark2_Manual_2_1_0_EN.pdf December 2014 please?
Geez. Uhhhmmmm .... perhaps the various update release notes? But it might be a little hard to find them all.
Feel free to ask any questions you have here tho. Aside from myself, there's other people here quite familiar with Spark and its foibles and manual errata. :)
This space left intentionally blank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines