April 19, 2024, 11:42:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi control center DAW set to REAPER, Arturia Keylab 61 Mkii shows Reason  (Read 2558 times)

bkrnetic

Last night I connected and set up my Arturia Keylab 61 MKII and everything seemed to work fine.

Turned off pc, came back the day after and my MIDI recognizes reaper as Reason. Reaper also doesn't recognize my midi device when trying to set it as recording target.

DAW: reaper

I did set up control center and everything.

Please help me because it's driving me crazy, spent 5 hours trying to fix the issue.

Btw what is this with all these questions for verification even after I properly registered? It's really annoying since I obviously don't know all the answers. Sweet jesus.

neilmacneil

• Apprentice
Re: Midi control center DAW set to REAPER, Arturia Keylab 61 Mkii shows Reason
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 03:40:47 am »
I'm getting the same issue with my keylab mk2 49 key.  I can select Reaper DAW using the keyboard itself.  In the Midi CC application the DAW mode will read question marks.  I choose reaper in the app and send it to the keylab.  Once done the keylab will display the DAW as Reason.  If I then try changing the DAW mode on the keylab I am able to choose Reaper once again but "Reason" is then not available.

Not a huge deal, but I've yet to determine if any of the controls are different on the "secret" Reason setting.

gphantom

Re: Midi control center DAW set to REAPER, Arturia Keylab 61 Mkii shows Reason
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 05:40:54 pm »
When in doubt, go to the support section and ask the question there in order to get an answer from Arturia directly.  The forums are mostly for user interactions and Arturia does monitor from time to time but not always.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines