March 28, 2024, 06:47:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sounds from "My Library" keep getting lost  (Read 993 times)

zestyOrange

Sounds from "My Library" keep getting lost
« on: September 08, 2019, 02:22:52 pm »
MBP with LOGIC PRO X

Hi
I have a bunch of sound banks in the MY LIBRARY section (of Analog Lab). These are/were all free banks. All the sounds show as accessible.

If I choose a sound from one of these banks, everything seems to work fine. I can close the plugin window and the sound is remembered.

However, when I next open the DAW project, all sounds chosen from MY LIBRARY are gone and have been replaced with the first sound in the standard Presets bank of Analog Lab (Osc1 or something).

I submitted a screenrecording to tech  support but have sinced noticed something new which may shed light on the issue:

1) If I click the "x" on the Store window (i.e. the window that also gives us access to "MY LIBRARY"), the preset gets "replaced" in front of my eyes.

2) Once this has happened, if I go back into the same bank in MY LIBRARY, some of the pack samples have padlocks next to them that weren't there before - so presumably the packs have since become paid. It's like Analog Lab is getting confused. Note: Even the sounds without padlacks don't work.

Any ideas how to fix this issue? Total nightmare writing a song, only to find that when you open it back up everything is composed of a single sound Osc sound!
Thanks.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 02:25:59 pm by zestyOrange »

LBH

Re: Sounds from "My Library" keep getting lost
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 04:07:54 pm »
You describe normal behaviors.

You should only use the "STORE"/ "MY LIBRARY" to audition presets.
Have'nt you installed the soundpacks on your computer? If not, then do that, so you can access the presets just like any other preset in Analog Lab.
Also be sure your soundpacks show as registrated and activated on your Arturia account.
This should solve your "issues"/ problems, so i hope it helps.

Which soundpacks show locks? I don't think free and registrated commercial paid packs does.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 04:38:37 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines