March 28, 2024, 08:17:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: can not get any version of analog lab to show up in Samplitude version 9  (Read 2892 times)

holyjaguar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No matter what folder I put the programs vst files in I can`t get Analog lab to show up in My (New)er computer.Not version 2,or version 3.or version 4. It worked in All my other computers,(but was a huge resource Hog ),so I got a Quad core with a lot more memory,and now it only works in stand alone-With-a-mouse-----not the Keylab 25 it is supposed to work with.??? I am running Samplitude Pro.Ver.9
 any Samplituders out there that can help ??? Somebody??? Please.

LBH

Re: can not get any version of analog lab to show up in Samplitude version 9
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 01:57:42 pm »
Have you set your Samplitude to look for plugins, in the folder where you install the plug-ins, that your Samplitude can use? Which path(s) is your Samplitude set to look for plugins, and in which path do you have your plugins?
Which plugin formats do you use? VST2?

Are your "new" computer running the same OS as your old? Which OS?

Also be sure Samplitude does'nt read multiple folders that have the same plugins inside.

Do you have other new plugins, in the same folder where you have your Analog Lab, that does appear and does work in your DAW?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:01:42 pm by LBH »

holyjaguar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 07:21:22 am »
LBH,OS is w10/pro 64 bit,previous was w7 pro 64 bit,I have the vst`s going to The vst plugins folder in Samplitude. The plugins still work in the other computer,but I can`t use the new and old computers together.
The old computer does not function well with the workload,I have vst 2,and vst3 plugins. Thanks for answering, I have uninstalled,and re-installed numerous times,but to no avail.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 12:48:55 pm »
Your welcome.

You did'nt answer all this important troubleshooting questions.
Have you set your Samplitude to look for plugins, in the folder where you install the plug-ins, that your Samplitude can use? Which path(s) is your Samplitude set to look for plugins, and in which path do you have your plugins?
Which plugin formats do you use? VST2?

Also be sure Samplitude does'nt read multiple folders that have the same plugins inside.

Do you have other new plugins, in the same folder where you have your Analog Lab, that does appear and does work in your DAW?

I can add this question: As far as i can tell, then Samplitude 9 is quite old. It's from before Windows 10 arrived. So are you sure your Samplitude is compatible with Windows 10?
You can try and run your Samplitude in Windows 7 compatibility mode, if all the above is all in order. Perhaps that can help.

You can also ask Samplitude support and perhaps Arturia support.
I'm on Windows 10, and Analog Lab work there.  But i can't tell, how it work on your Samplitude version.
(I'm not using Samplitude.)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 01:12:22 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines