March 29, 2024, 07:35:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem with Dx7 Lively Arps  (Read 2724 times)

drtraphouse

Problem with Dx7 Lively Arps
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:21:58 am »
Hi, i got problem with Dx7 Lively Arps, because i want to set that sound stable like i played this, i want to change that sound into like one sound, pluck, not arpegiator, is there an option to off that randomizer, because even if i got key on for example C6 when i'm playing beat to listen that sound from beggining that sound always sounds different, please help!

Vic-tor

• Sound designer & Jedi
  • Global Moderator
Re: Problem with Dx7 Lively Arps
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 08:56:43 am »
Hi,

To have the sound consistent over several key press, you must remove the modulations from LFO 1 & 2 in the Mod Matrix tab.
Head to MODS tab, and set the mod amount from LFO 1 to OP1 Coarse; and LFO 2 to OP2 coarse both to 0

Basically, just double click on the two boxes I highlighted in the screenshot attached and you will be ready to go !  :)

Hope this helps,

Victor

drtraphouse

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 07:20:32 pm »
Oh, it works! Thanks a lot man, u saved my production :)! Have a nice day! ps. where i can give u some + points?

Vic-tor

• Sound designer & Jedi
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 09:01:38 am »
Glad to read it helped !

You can click the "Applaud" button for this :)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 01:41:07 pm »
Glad to read it helped !

You can click the "Applaud" button for this :)
He probably can't, if his forum privileges are the same as mine, I can see my own Karma rating and that of other users but the ability to applaud another user disappeared months ago. Though your screengrab clearly proves that Global Moderators can still do it.

I did report this fault in April (https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=94744.0). Other than receiving replies from a few other users confirming they had the same issue, nothing ever happened to repair the broken Karma function, and as usual with this Arturia forum, I may as well have just reported the problem to the nearest brick wall.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines