March 29, 2024, 08:26:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: sounds are "jumping" to the next sound on the list in analog lab  (Read 923 times)

krsnan11

when I am performing with analog lab.. the sounds will sometimes "jump" to the next sound.. while I am playing??? it cra cra. and this happens while I'm performing... very frustrated with this.. also another issue is that when I connect a second "slave " keyboard to the analog lab .. one is connected to my lab keyboard 88 key and the other is patched through to an m-audio slave controller keyboard,, what's happening is that I don't have any controls working on the slave keyboard.. it's all controlled by the computer through the "part" section.. so I assume that this is "normal" ... but this is when It becomes very strange... while im playing both keyboards in a performance... the sounds start to "jump" to the next sound on the list.. and completely frustrates me during my live performance.. please help anyone.. how I can rectify this problem

LBH

Re: sounds are "jumping" to the next sound on the list in analog lab
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 04:48:39 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

The presets should not change, unless Analog Lab recieve a messages to do so somehow.

More info about your controller connections is needed. what do you mean by "slave controller"? How excactly is this controller connected?
Can you please post images of you Audio and MIDI settings in Analog Lab?
Are you using A DAW when performaing? Please also post setups for you controllers in your DAW.

What do you mean by "it's all controlled by the computer through the "part" section"?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 05:02:27 pm by LBH »

gphantom

Re: sounds are "jumping" to the next sound on the list in analog lab
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 05:58:58 pm »
One thing to check is to use one single keyboard without the other.  If everything works OK then the problem is the other keyboard is sending a command which operates the NEXT button on the main keyboard which then is sent to the computer and AL4.
If the Keylab 88 is the only keyboard connected and the problem still occurs, then you might have to reset the keyboard or use MCC to verify that the CC codes are correct.

One test at a time.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines