September 16, 2019, 04:28:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feedback about Audiofuse  (Read 153 times)

Andreww

Feedback about Audiofuse
« on: August 13, 2019, 04:54:34 pm »
Good day to all users of the audio interface of Arturia Audiofuse!
Iíve been working for AF for more than a year. Over the entire period of work with this device I experienced a lot of pain and disappointment. I wrote to the developers several times, but there is no AF support, they canít do anything specifically, only template answers. For 10 years I worked at RME not once, it didnít freeze and never failed, but changing the computer I had to switch to a new interface, and I chose Arturia Audiofuse who burned my left monitor. Everyone who looks in the direction of Arthur Audiofuse strongly recommend looking in the direction of other manufacturers of audio interfaces, since a large delay in milliseconds, a constant DS dsoffset and buggy drivers not only interfere with the creative process, but also harm your equipment.

HomerChill

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Feedback about Audiofuse
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:05:35 pm »
Ive been using it with my ipad whilst on the go since it came out years ago and no issues. I dont use it on a desktop since i only record with hardware, but when Iím in a hotel room or in the field, i always carry the AF and its always worked for me.

Andreww

Re: Feedback about Audiofuse
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »
AF is probably suitable only for working in the field) it does not reach the studio interface due to poor drivers and long delays and routing, and in general it is very unstable.
I really regret buying this shit.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines