March 28, 2024, 11:18:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some encoders don't work in Analog Lab mode  (Read 1707 times)

Neergal

• Learning, always learning about the waves
Some encoders don't work in Analog Lab mode
« on: August 12, 2019, 07:57:55 pm »
Hello:
I've got a Keylab61 mkII and my problem is that 3rd, 4th and 5th encoders don't even send midi signal to Arturia MIDI control center when it's set to Analog Lab mode. I've checked that those same encoders send midi signal in User mode. I know this because I check the arrows on the Midi Control Center when I rotate these encoders.

Of course, Analog Lab software doesn't make changes, with any preset, when I rotate these three encoders. There is not any problem with the other six encoders.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings
Jorge

P.S. After reading the manual I’ve modified this post, writing encoders where I said “knobs”.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:22:13 am by Neergal »

Lovelight

• Apprentice
Re: Some encoders don't work in Analog Lab mode
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 08:21:48 am »
I've got the same problem with my Keylab MK2, just the first encoder/knob, it's flimsy and not working properly feels like there is some loose connection. also, the c key before the global d is half working i need to press really hard to make it work. It's 2-month-old and has been like that from the beginning, I'm very careful with my instruments, don't smoke etc and only use it twice a month at home.
Is there any way i can repair it my self like cleaning behind the c key because I've of cause threw the box out the day I've received the keyboard so it's going to be difficult to send it back.

FraIso

• Apprentice
Re: Some encoders don't work in Analog Lab mode
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 04:15:44 pm »
Hi!

Any news on this issue?

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines