April 25, 2024, 05:46:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minilab / Mac Os Mojave synchronization problem  (Read 1386 times)

AUREL38

Minilab / Mac Os Mojave synchronization problem
« on: August 10, 2019, 06:06:41 pm »
Hello everyone,

(Sorry in advance for my English which is rather average)
I just started playing the keyboard after 15 years of playing bass and guitar, I own an Arturia Minibrute, Drumbrute and recently a Minilab MKII to compose on Reaper, but here I have a big problem.
Once the Midi Control Center opened I have this message: "Error", "Failed to Open This Device", I am redirected to the Arturia site, and told to open the "Audio and Midi Configuration" and follow the procedure, but with my version of MacOS Mojave my "Audio Midi Configuration" is different and I can't proceed to step 6/7/8.

Arturia's support advises me to do a "bootloader mode", so I tried and here is the message that appears:
"Entering Firmware Upgrade Mode / The Device is not rencognized. If The device is connected to a USB HUB Please unplug/plug The HUB, then press ok".
I disconnect and reconnect and it still gives me:
"firmware Update Error / failled to open the device".  ???

What's strange is that the minilab works with the Analog Lab and UVI Workstation, but not recognized on Midi Control Center and Reaper... my other Drumbrute and Minibrute machines are well recognized and work and yet they also go through my HUB (I have only USB-C ports on my Mac) I don't know what to do I can't find any explanation on Google... :'(

Thank you for reading me.

Aurel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines