March 29, 2024, 11:32:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How Can I Save Analog Lab Sounds Onto My Keyboard?  (Read 2261 times)

grayconv

• Apprentice
How Can I Save Analog Lab Sounds Onto My Keyboard?
« on: August 10, 2019, 07:01:33 am »
Hello all - new to the forums so thanks for taking the time!

love Analog Lab 3 - but I want to use the sounds live at shows. How can I save those sounds onto a keyboard that can be played live at shows? God I know very little about this stuff - but I want to be able to recreate those sounds live without having to go through my computer.

Does that make sense? Thanks for any and all help!

LBH

Re: How Can I Save Analog Lab Sounds Onto My Keyboard?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 12:44:44 pm »
Hi,

As said in your other thread about this (please only create one thread about one topic.), then you nned a computer to use sounds from software like Analog Lab.

If you have a keyboard controller, then it can't store sounds at all. If you have a hardware synth/ keyboard, then you can store sounds made for that keyboard only and not from sofware like Analog Lab.

Hope this helps.

grayconv

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 05:46:23 pm »
Thanks for the response, and sorry for the multiple posts!

If I can ask a follow up questions: If I already have the exact sound I want, and don't need the freedom of controlling the ADSR, etc. Would it be possible to sample the sounds through something like the EXS24 and save those sampled sounds onto the keyboard?

Thanks for taking the time!

LBH

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 10:20:30 pm »
If you have a keyboard controller - like it sound like you have, then it can't play sound at all. It require a sound unit.

What keyboard do you have? Does it have a in buildt sound unit so it actually handle audio, and can it import samples? If so, then it's not a controller, and then you can use sampled material in some way or another.
Do you like the way you can use a Analog Lab sample in your Logic sampler? Have you tried? Are you sure you can do, what you wan't to do when using samples?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:07:36 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines