April 24, 2024, 09:18:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beat Step Pro and TB-03 Issue  (Read 936 times)

asif

Beat Step Pro and TB-03 Issue
« on: July 13, 2019, 01:55:50 am »
Hey all.

I have Beat Step Pro as the master clock and sequencer in my set up. I only use Tb-03 as a  salve clock so it's set to a different channel to Beat Step Pro's (BSP) Sequencers (1,2,3). I have had this set up for more than 6 months, just couple days ago the Tb-03 started playing the notes really fast almost like doubling notes or double the tempo whenever I play start the sequencer from BSP. I have tried numerous things and researched through the manuals and other forums but can't seem to solve the issue. Below I have written my set up and the things I have done. Any help would be awsome

My Set up:

BSP has midi out to Quadra Midi Thru. And one of the channel from Quadro Midi Thru is connected to Sh-01a, then from MIdi out from Sh-01 a to Tr-08, then midi out from Tr-08 to Tb-03, and Tb-03 out to Korg VOlca FM. All the Boutiques are updated to the latest firmware plus all the settings in them are set to correct midi settings including thru allowed. The only sequencer I use from BSP to a boutique is for Tr-08, and I use different channels for Tb-3 and Sh-01 as I use each of their's sequener

Things I have tried:

When I start/ stop sequencer of either SH-01 A or Tr-08 the sequence of Tb-03 seems fine. It goes really fast only when I press start from BSP.

Changed the midi setting of Tb-03 to match one of the sequencer of BSP, then the notes play from both the sequencers and the internal sequencer of Tb-03 is still really fast.

Tried MCC settings but everything seems fine.

So looking for help if anyone had similar issues.

Cheers

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Beat Step Pro and TB-03 Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:02:41 am »
Try connecting the BSP directly to the TB-03 to see if it is definitely the BSP that is causing the issue. It is odd that only the TB-03 is suffering the tempo issues, when if it was the BSP that was causing them all the instruments would be behaving the same as the TB-03.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines