March 28, 2024, 12:06:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia said there will be new update  (Read 1143 times)

bunja1979

• Apprentice
Arturia said there will be new update
« on: July 16, 2019, 12:15:12 am »
But no date yet do u think they are lying ?
I mean i want transpose really or i could ditch it i have another keyboard a digital piano but i like. Small one for ideas

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Arturia said there will be new update
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 06:16:22 am »
But no date yet do u think they are lying ?
I mean i want transpose really or i could ditch it i have another keyboard a digital piano but i like. Small one for ideas

When I created a support concerning the broken bits of the firmware, I received a reply to the effect of "we are working on it, but can't give a precise release time".  They explained quite nicely to me that a date would mean they were not going to test the firmware before releasing into the wild. They made the very valid point that alpha testing and beta testing is not something can be defined due to it essentially being a bug hunt. All that said, the very fact that I was given that reply means the firmware is on it's way and I have all confidence that it will be here soon!
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

bunja1979

• Apprentice
Re: Arturia said there will be new update
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 11:59:38 am »
Lets hope so

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines