March 28, 2024, 03:09:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Ability to automate "Brilliance" and "Resonance"  (Read 3872 times)

Tallguy

• Apprentice
Ability to automate "Brilliance" and "Resonance"
« on: June 27, 2019, 03:00:21 pm »
To my surprise, I can't seem to automate the Brilliance and Resonance parameters, the ones that sit next to the mix button. They seem prime candidates for automation.

LBH

Re: Ability to automate "Brilliance" and "Resonance"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 04:52:04 pm »
I assume you by MIX button mean the MIX I-II slider.
You allready can. The automation parameter names are Brilliance and Resonance.

Tallguy

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 06:00:59 pm »
I'm using Propellerheads Reason, maybe that's the issue. But for the life of me, I can't seem to see any way of automating the Brilliance or Resonance. All other parameters can be automated no problem.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 07:57:12 pm »
I don't know about Reason. I don't think Arturia mention Reason on the sales site as supported DAWs. But why should'nt the automation parameters work there anyway? Have you looked again? There are many automation parameters.

BTW: Can you use the audio inputs in Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Modular V and Buchla easel V in Reason?

Tallguy

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 09:24:36 pm »
I don't know about Reason. I don't think Arturia mention Reason on the sales site as supported DAWs. But why should'nt the automation parameters work there anyway? Have you looked again? There are many automation parameters.
All I can say is that those two parameters can't be automated when all the others can.

BTW: Can you use the audio inputs in Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Modular V and Buchla easel V in Reason?
Yes, I didn't know about that. Works great. I was just able to run one of Reason's devices through the Mini V's filter.

LBH

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 10:02:07 pm »
All I can say is that those two parameters can't be automated when all the others can.
I can suggest you contact Arturia support directly through your account, and ask them then.

Yes, I didn't know about that. Works great. I was just able to run one of Reason's devices through the Mini V's filter.
Thanks. That's a good thing. Nice to know. It's not possible in all DAWs to route audio into a instrument plugin.

Tallguy

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:51:19 pm »
I can suggest you contact Arturia support directly through your account, and ask them then.

Reported. And they have been able to reproduce it.

LBH

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 08:30:36 pm »
Thanks for reporting back Tallguy. It's nice information to have and helpful to others.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines