March 19, 2024, 05:50:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can anyone help me update my presets.  (Read 6051 times)

davidhorizon

• Apprentice
Can anyone help me update my presets.
« on: June 21, 2019, 12:38:36 am »
Yes another j8e updater threat. I want to update my old presets I made on V2 back in the day. I no longer have that version installed and would like to access my old presets.

Can anyone help me update my j83 presets to jupx? There's some pretty good sounds in there.

LBH

Re: Can anyone help me update my presets.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 03:46:10 pm »
You'll have to have your presets installed, and your old applications installed i believe. Then you can use the preset updater. More info here: https://www.arturia.com/faq/vc5presetupdater/preset-converter-general-questions

However - The preset converter used to be found here: https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals - but for some reason it's not there at the moment. There is something going on, on the websites at the moment, so perhaps it's a fault it's not there and will come again. But you can contact Arturia support through your account about it. I assume it's a fault the preset updater is gone from the download page.
I can't attach the updater here, as it's to big.

If your presets are so old, that they are protected by eLicenser, then you also need to have your eLicenser activated to decode them using the jupiter V2 decoder - on windows located in the hidden folder ProgramData - i believe.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 04:27:37 pm »
I saw you had a attach a preset bank to you initial post. The presets was protected by eLicenser, so they are old.
I have had time to decode them and convert them to JUP-8 V3.
I attach a the bank for JUP-8 V3 to this post. They should work, if you import them. It's zipped as the bank apparantly is to large to upload otherwise, when it's a jupx file.

davidhorizon

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 04:59:28 pm »
Thanx LBH :) It works. I really appreciate it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines