April 24, 2024, 06:07:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pigments 1.2 new features  (Read 1192 times)

stephenm

• Apprentice
Pigments 1.2 new features
« on: June 13, 2019, 08:17:15 pm »
Okay, help me out here - I may not be seeing it, and I'm not being sarcastic.  Are any of the suggestions posted here implemented in 1.2?  Are we hoping for a 2.0?

jeffb01

• Apprentice
Re: Pigments 1.2 new features
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 09:38:41 pm »
Yes. You are correct. Maybe 1.3 or 1.5...

VAU

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 09:41:33 pm »
they implemented microtuning that i requested -  very cool !  thank you ARTURIA !     

Could you also please  do the randomize / limit per step ?

btw : there is so much in the Pigments sequencer i've been wishing for for the MATRIXBRUTE ...  ;)

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 10:05:36 pm by VAU »

LBH

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 08:10:20 pm »
Okay, help me out here - I may not be seeing it, and I'm not being sarcastic.  Are any of the suggestions posted here implemented in 1.2?  Are we hoping for a 2.0?
Some requests have been implemented allready. Some keyboard features implemented in the last two updates are examples of this.

Sometimes a specific request might not be implemented the excact way you wish, but perhaps in another way developped by Arturia.
The new Combinate Map function may be an example of this.

Some requests might not match Arturias vision for Pigments, even if one perhaps can wonder why something whatever that would be was'nt implemented before initial release.
You can't exspect a certain request will be implemented, just because it's requested. But yes one would like to see some requests come true, to see it matters to make a request for any of Arturias products.

The request you make can be a request as long as it's not implemented, unless you get something that make the request obsolete, or you for some reason find it's no longer needed as a thing in Pigments. But i assume when you make a request, then you would like it to be implemented at once.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines