March 28, 2024, 02:00:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 61 always resets to default values after restart  (Read 2323 times)

sharmayelverton

Keylab 61 always resets to default values after restart
« on: May 29, 2019, 03:13:52 pm »
Hi,

I have configured a custom template through MIDI Control Centre and have been attempting to save it to my Keylab 61 to be the default configuration to use. I've now saved it to every memory slot (1 - 10) on the device as well as the 'working memory'. However when I turn my Keylab off and on again all the knobs and sliders are set back to their factory default values. If I load a memory either through the edit menu on the Keylab or through MIDI Control Centre, then it will load my preset, however this is a tedious step and surely not the intended behaviour.

To aggravate the situation further, I've been having to restart my Keylab frequently due to another bug where parameters seem to arbitrarily stop working, and a restart seems to be the only way to restore their behaviour. I'll try and understand this erratic behaviour better so as to more clearly explain it, however you can see that the two problems in conjunction is become extremely disruptive to my workflow.

I have just just double check that I have the latest firmware installed (version 1.33) and have reinstalled it anyway, however the problem is still present.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tonygardner

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab 61 always resets to default values after restart
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 05:16:47 am »
Sadly, I have the same problem. I submitted a tech support request. Hopefully, we'll get this sorted out. Arturia has been good to me in the past helping with an issue on my KL88.

Freakwave

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab 61 always resets to default values after restart
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 11:14:58 pm »
4 years on and i still have the same problem with my Keylab 88.....

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines