April 19, 2024, 10:42:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Templates Missing  (Read 2770 times)

Multi4G

• Apprentice
Templates Missing
« on: May 29, 2019, 10:51:33 am »
I just watched a tutorial about the Moog Modular V3 and in the Video there where a lot more Templates than i have. When i look at my Modular V3, i only have 13 templates. In the "Point Blank Music School" Tutorial on Youtube i can see at least 60 Templates in his version.

LBH

Re: Templates Missing
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 01:01:24 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I don't know about that video. But Modular V3 in it self does'nt have 60 templates from factory. The templates you see must be some they have created them selfs or got elsewhere. You can create your own templates too.

My Modular V3 have 17 factory templates.

Multi4G

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:10:39 pm »
Thank you, but in that case you still have 4 more templates than me. How many Modular V3 Presets do you have in total? Mine says 467 factory presets

LBH

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 02:07:56 pm »
I have 472 Modular V3 presets in total in the bank "Factory".
I have been around for years. So i can't tell for sure, if a few presets was taking away, or if i have some that is taged wrong and appear like factory presets, even if they are'nt. I have many presets that's not factory presets.

I just had a quick look, and i can see that at least 3 presets seems to be misplaced. 1 of them is a template file. So perhaps we have the same - or yours have been filtered for duplicates.

The Modular V product page actually say there should be more than 500 factory presets. That can be wrong too - a old number for older Modular Vs or include duplictaes, and if so it should be corrected.
If presets indeed are missing then they should be added.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 03:52:23 pm »
BTW - I have 55 presets where Arturia is taged as designer. At least 3 of them seems to be misplaced. But those presets include template presets and what you can call tuturial presets that's not taged as such, and not as templates either. Perhaps those presets are what you have seen as templates in the video you mention?

gphantom

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 05:20:45 pm »
I myself have 876 presets but, I also have Analog Lab 4, which has presets for every instrument in their V collection.  Also, I purchased a few presets from the store which include the Pink Floyd Tribute presets, the Genesis Tribute presets and others which were created for different instruments in the V collection as well as the Modular V3 plus, I have added a few of my own.  Also, there are a few presets available for free on the internet which means you'll have to search for Free Modular V presets.  Some of the ones I found were for Modular V2 but, Arturia has a conversion program to modify them for the V3 version.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines