April 18, 2024, 09:09:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KEYLAB49 mkII FL Studio 20 - analog lab vst and visual feedback from lcd screen  (Read 1662 times)

neilmacneil

• Apprentice
Hey Wild Cats,

I just want to see if this is possible or not.  In Ableton Live I can see feedback on the LCD screen when tweaking parameters inside arturia plugins.  In FL Studio I do not see this.  Example:  I switch to Analog Lab mode and move the adsr sliders and see Attach 50%, etc on the lce.  Iw it just not possible in FL studio or should I dig further? 

I have keylab connected via usb in both DAW's and have MCU configured.  Let me know!

Thanks,

StoffeGbg

• Apprentice
I had similar problems with FL Studio, mostly non-working transport-buttons and faders. But, I found a solution.
For DAW-mode on the KeyLab, make sure you have Standard MCU selected.
In FL Studio, the Midi-settings should look like in the attached pic.Basically, choose "Mackie Control Universal" as input controller type for MIDIIN2 , the Output type for MIDIOUT2 will automatically select the same.

The important part is to have the same port on MIDIOUT2 and MIDIIN2, as shown in the pic. It doesn't have to be 10,
as in my case. But I like to have the lower ports available for other gear.This will make all transportation buttons available, and the sliders and knobs will show values in the LCD

See if these settings improve your situation. :)

radford

• Apprentice
Do you mean something like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtMN1y-Kf_w

It does require an extra step of setting up the analog lab plugin to have midi input port of 10.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines