March 29, 2024, 08:07:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: can't Change profile name  (Read 1164 times)

edoardo.ravaglia@gmail.co

• Apprentice
can't Change profile name
« on: May 22, 2019, 12:16:07 pm »
Hello

I've read the manual and the faq in the forum, i've tried also the wiki of simple machines, but I can't modify my profile in order to change the name showed in the user name

on the modify profile page my user name is identical to my mail address and I cant't overwrite or cancel it

thanks

LBH

Re: can't Change profile name
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:10:55 pm »
Hello,

I'm not sure, but i think you can go to your Arturia Account and change or add the "Display Name" in your Profile. Perhaps this will change your name for your forum profile.

edoardo.ravaglia@gmail.co

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:20:41 pm »
Hi

thank you for your answer, in my Arturia account my name is displayed correctly, is the edit profile page in the forum that doesn't allow me to change my name. perhaps I've to delete my account and be more careful

LBH

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 04:41:07 pm »
You can't change name through the forum edit profile, that's why i suggest you try through your Arturia account.
In your Arturia account you have e-mail, your real name, and also a "Display Name".
Is the name i can see here in this user forum, the name you have put in the text field "Display Name" on your "My Arturia" account?

If you can't change the name for the forum through your Arturia accounts "Display Name" text field, when you are in edit mode for your Arturia account profile, then i suggest you contact Arturia support through your Arturia account.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines