March 28, 2024, 11:32:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Forum is a joke. Look how many posts. Nobody answers just delete  (Read 2267 times)

Richard Gozinya

• Apprentice
Forum is a joke.  Look how many posts. Nobody answers just delete if they can't answer.  Thanks Arturia.

Then ask questions like this "What is Moog Music's most famous synthesizer ?:"  What a joke.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Forum is a joke. Look how many posts. Nobody answers just delete
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 10:57:31 am »
The question is to discourage spammers and bots, of which there has been a lot of late.
Seems you have a lot of built up angst. Is there anything useful you want to post or are you just here to whinge.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

DJReign

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 12:42:18 pm »
The question is to discourage spammers and bots, of which there has been a lot of late.
Seems you have a lot of built up angst. Is there anything useful you want to post or are you just here to whinge.

Well that's not very fair is it ?

I would imagine that people come here to get help after they have exhausted the FAQ's/Support.
Is it not fair to presume that someone who has just spent a chunk of cash on an item would perhaps like to be supported by the company that they purchased from ?

Of course there is "a lot of built up angst", being ignored typically results in this, and you criticizing someone for it is just plain ludicrous.
Where else do you expect people to "whinge" ?

I am in the same boat, I came here hoping to get some help after scouring the FAQ's/Manual etc.. and to be honest I too am pretty annoyed that the item i spent a wad of cash on either only works properly in AnalogLab or or only as a keyboard with no MIDI controls in my DAW (if i had wanted just a keyboard I could have spent a LOT less).
So personally I don't think that getting a little narked off from getting no support is unreasonable.

As for your "Is there anything useful you want to post or are you just here to whinge" comment :
Logically speaking the posters comment is useful, specifically for those looking to find out what kind of support to expect afte they have forked over their cash.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 01:30:59 pm »
I get that the authorisation methods can be off-putting. Arturia could solve this by limiting the forum's accessibility to existing purchasers (e.g. you need to join with a valid serial number etc), but that would prohibit potential new customers from joining, so they won't do that.

You've so far taken time to post over 260 words of complaint about a process which we all at some point have had to tolerate, but the time would have been better expended explaining what your hardware/software problem is in the appropriate subforum, and if someone here knew the answer, by now you would have received some useful replies.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

mylorman

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 04:31:21 pm »
Forum is a joke.  Look how many posts. Nobody answers just delete if they can't answer.  Thanks Arturia.

Then ask questions like this "What is Moog Music's most famous synthesizer ?:"  What a joke.

Umm just posted about laboratory 61 pitch  wheel not mapping properly in analog lab 4 and it was deleted it seems .. well my post has disappeared anyway ...sheesh what a load of crap support ... dissapointing really

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines