July 17, 2019, 06:19:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 Knob Jumps  (Read 584 times)

skar.thenoname

Re: Keylab 49 Knob Jumps
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 03:47:49 am »
Yep, I have the same issue, brand new keylab essential 61, but I think that (at least in my case) it's a mechanical problem. I mean, when I turn/adjust the issued knobs, I can kinda feel a strange tactile thing, I mean, they're more "weak" when adjusting them, compared to the working ones, and also I can feel like there's some sand (idk how to describe this), like they're "clicking", but very softly (sorry for my super-crappy B2 English that's actually dying in convulsions ahahhahaha). And, well, I guess it's not such a dramatic thing (well, when I'm adjusting something like filter cutoff - it is lmao), but come on Arturia, I've paid this thing 240 euros, are you kidding me?

dreadBitz

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 04:12:49 am »
Sorry my dude, but Arturia's Support is nonexistent. We are on our own with our jumpy knobs.

mr-es335

• Apprentice
    • Sentinel Musical Studios
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 01:41:29 am »
Good day,

I am endeavoring to understand your issues. I have just obtained a KeyLab 61 and have not been experiencing the issues you are experiencing. This may be the result of my not fully understanding your issue - so further information may be assistance to me here. I am also somewhat of a neophyte in the use of MIDI keyboard controllers.

My current firmware is 1.1.2 - which I believe to be the most current available at the time of posting.

I have used Analogue Lab 4, Mini V3, Stage-73V, Kontakt 5.7 and Overloud TH-U using a number of difference instruments and parameters - and all appear to be working as it should.
Dell Krauchi

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines