March 28, 2024, 11:23:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF ANALOG LAB IN DAW WITH CONTROLLER  (Read 2496 times)

buffergus

• Apprentice
Hi! Sorry for the re-post but i messed up the forum category and posted this one elsewhere too.
I would like to know how things work when operating with analog lab vst within a DAW.
For example, if i have multiple instances of analog lab in ableton live paired with an arturia essentials keyboard and i press the "analog lab" pad, which one of the multiple instances will i be able to control? The one that is on the track that i have selected? The one that i used last?
Thanx in advance!

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF ANALOG LAB IN DAW WITH CONTROLLER
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:46:58 pm »
I'm not a Live user but surely it will play the instance on the actively selected track? Try it and find out
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

gphantom

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 06:11:42 pm »
On the right side, there's one track that has a red button which plays the particular plugin (or audio or other midi device)
Select one of them, play the keyboard then select the other track and do it again.  You should see the difference.
One track per Analog Lab plug in.
If you had multiple keyboards (as I do) you can select the INPUT device to choose the keyboard for that track.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 12:17:53 pm »
Set each track to only receive a specific MIDI channel, then switch MIDI channel as needed on your controller keyboard.
This space left intentionally blank.

JAIRODALLOS

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 05:00:38 pm »
In ableton will be edited the track with the activated red button .

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines