March 29, 2024, 03:14:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No possibility to map/adjust leslie speed anymore in AnalogLab 4?  (Read 5319 times)

olliraa

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Just upgraded to AL4. I was excited for the update, but it seems there are some features that got removed during the upgrade?  I immediately noticed that at least one of the B3 presets (Deep Violet) was gone :/ Also it seems I cannot change the leslie speed for B3, because the ui for the controls is now blocked/requires to have license for V Collection  ???

I have a Roland midi keyboard and was running AL3 just fine with leslie speed mapped to expression pedal. I hope I'm wrong here and it is still possible to adjust/map the leslie speed after upgrading to AL4.

Any clues?

LBH

Re: No possibility to map/adjust leslie speed anymore in AnalogLab 4?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 02:47:19 pm »
If you mean the Leslie Slow/ Fast switch, then it's assigned to the Modwheel by default.
I have not looked further into AL4 yet.

FYI - This forum is'nt for Analog Lab but for a old product named Analog Laboratory. You find V-collection application forums further doen the page.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 07:03:18 pm »
I cannot change the leslie speed for B3, because the ui for the controls is now blocked/requires to have license for V Collection  ???
How did you do open the UI before? AFAIK you have allways needed to own full applications to open them inside AL, and it's the same now when in Assign mode. If you own the full applications, then you can also assign other controls to control the Leslie speed and other parameters.
Do you own B3? Do you own any VCs?

Also: I'm a VC6 owner. My old B3 preset including Deep Violet show up in AL4, but not to use for the new B3V2. But i'm a bit concerned that the old B3 not longer show up in ASC.

CC4

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 03:59:22 am »
Just upgraded to AL4. I was excited for the update, but it seems there are some features that got removed during the upgrade?  I immediately noticed that at least one of the B3 presets (Deep Violet) was gone :/

"Deep Violet" is a legacy preset from B-3 V1. If you click on Analog Lab in the upper left-hand corner there is an option to "Include Legacy Presets." Turn that on and you'll have the B-3 V1 presets.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines