March 28, 2024, 07:47:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New V Collection upgrade for MAC not working? Has anyone got it to work?  (Read 3180 times)

damnedcat777

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Noise noise noise.
Analog_Lab_4_4_0_0_2708 is NOT downloading properly.  When it finshes it won't open, and it gives the error message that it's STILL downloading.  Been trying for 20 hrs.  Has ANYONE gotten it to work?  Whats up?
"Why do single coil pickups hum? Because they don't know the words"

midiman

Arturia put up a google drive with most of the installers.  If you download Analog Lab, you can install it, then the Software Center should continue downloading and installing most of the rest.  However, Synclavier V, Synthopedia, Vox Continental V2, and Wurli 2 won't download for me.  At least I have most of it installed now. 

The drive is linked in this thread - https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=94822.0

I think Arturia needs to press the Turbo button on the 286 cpu where are hosting their download server. ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 11:42:06 pm by midiman »

damnedcat777

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Noise noise noise.
Those drives listed do not work either.  Sorry, but it's slow as f*ck, then when it's done and I try to install it gives me an error message that says it's not done downloading.  None of these work.  not one. None. I waited ever sin ce I found Arturia 7 or 8 years ago for a CZ synth.  This is like waiting for Xmas, and it's December 30th....  still no presents.
"Why do single coil pickups hum? Because they don't know the words"

JDoo

• Beta-testers
I had a ton of trouble trying to get Analog Lab (and other VC titles) to update via the Arturia Software Center.  It kept timing out, and dying.  What eventually worked for me , was going directly to the resource page https://www.arturia.com/products/analoglab/resources and downloading directly.  Even that was timing out . . but I tried connecting on a different Mac in my house- and hit a good connection.  Everything (including Analog Lab) pulled down quickly.  Persistence won out for me . .  G'luck in your downloading . . .

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines