April 18, 2024, 07:37:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 7 not updating - anyone else?  (Read 1858 times)

zestyOrange

V Collection 7 not updating - anyone else?
« on: April 26, 2019, 12:00:17 pm »
Hello. I have V6 and just purchased V7, but it's not updating via the Software Center .
Curious to know if this is a wider issue or specific to me. Here's some useful info:

1. I opened the Software Center and registered/sync'd the licences successfully (I can now see the items listed, but obviously there is no version number and no "uninstall option" when i click through because they are not installed)
2. I have "silent install" checked in settings.
3. The downloads folder (listed in the "updates" section of Settings) is empty and nothing appears to be downloading.
4. I am on WiFi

I know there are 3 new instruments as well as Synthopedia.
 I contacted support and they seem to be suggesting these should auto install via the Software Center.

AndyRH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: V Collection 7 not updating - anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 12:09:50 pm »
I have problems downloading the Mellotron V and the Piano V2 update - the downloads fail when using the ASC.
I've tried downloading each item manually but I'm getting download speeds of less than 100kb/s, and the download just freezes completely.
Over eight hours to download a 2Gb file?  You must be joking!  >:(

There wasn't a problem, however, with downloading and installing the CZ, the Synthi, and the upgrades for the other synths. It's just these two particular items.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:14:07 pm by AndyRH »

PXPT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • MatrixBrute twiddler
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 12:54:26 pm »
I have problems downloading the Mellotron V and the Piano V2 update - the downloads fail when using the ASC.
I've tried downloading each item manually but I'm getting download speeds of less than 100kb/s, and the download just freezes completely.
Over eight hours to download a 2Gb file?  You must be joking!  >:(

There wasn't a problem, however, with downloading and installing the CZ, the Synthi, and the upgrades for the other synths. It's just these two particular items.

Exactly the same for me AndyRH. At least the problem must be Arturia's end. Been fiddling about with my network just in case it was my side screwing things up.

Luis

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 12:55:37 pm »
Hi guys,,

SAME HERE!!!
Updating from v6 to v7
Mellotron hanging and ASC seems freezing if I try to stop download.

I was able to download the CZ and update the v6 to last version....

lets hope that Arturia will fix it soon!

Luis

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 01:00:12 am »
Solved by download manually with another Mac...

Really funny.

Suite download completed...

lets start!

kurtlogic

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 05:13:26 pm »
Having the same problem. I just purchased the upgrade to V 7 from 6. In Arturia Software Center, I am experiencing a download error (it seems to center on the B3 V2 upgrade from 2.0.0.2695 to 2.0.1.2743 (I get a pink status bar as I repeatedly try to restart the download). Waiting to hear a reply from my support request (nearly 2 days).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines