April 19, 2024, 12:54:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Tuning instruments  (Read 3673 times)

thom

• Apprentice
Tuning instruments
« on: August 28, 2018, 11:32:45 pm »
I play and record stringed instruments that are not always tuned to A440 in hybrid home studio.( using acoustic and electronic instruments)  I would like to know if there are any parameters in Keylab Essential that might allow the user to change the tuning of an instrument and if not I would love to see this accomplished.  I can only chord with one hand whilst pitch bending for so long.

Thank you for listening,
Thom

Dotun4luv

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Gadgetswright
Re: Tuning instruments
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 05:28:50 pm »

LBH

Re: Tuning instruments
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 10:19:10 pm »
I play and record stringed instruments that are not always tuned to A440 in hybrid home studio.( using acoustic and electronic instruments)  I would like to know if there are any parameters in Keylab Essential that might allow the user to change the tuning of an instrument and if not I would love to see this accomplished.  I can only chord with one hand whilst pitch bending for so long.

Thank you for listening,
Thom

If you have access to the pitch parameter in the applications you have, then you can control the pitch for that instrument from your controller, if you assign a knob to the pitch parameter.

If you only have Analog Lab, then i don't think you have access to any pitch parameters - unfortunately.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines