March 29, 2024, 06:22:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Mkii pads produce notes in daw 2 Octaves higher than programmed  (Read 1237 times)

fredmant

• Apprentice
I am noticing that when I use Arturia Midi Control Center (MCC) to program the notes I want the drum pads to play back in FXpansion's drum program, BFD3, it is receiving a note that is two octaves higher than the note I programmed. At first, I thought it might be an issue with MCC itself I'm really confused. I then went to use a different instrument, a soft synth, and played it with both keys and the pads to discover that the same thing was happening. The Arturia was sending any notes in the pads exactly two octaves higher than programmed.  I use Pro Tools 12.x for my DAW and a High Sierra iMac.

The midi from the keys are fine. Just the pads. Hope someone has a solution.

Thanks
Fred

fredmant

• Apprentice
Kind of surprised no one from Arturia thinks has acknowledged this issue. I check with the latest MIDI controller update and the problem still exists. I have to program C0 in the midi contoller pads of the MK2 to receive C2 in my PT Daw BFD3 VI plugin.

LBH

Are you sure there is'nt any key note mapping going on somewhere?

If you wan't to contact Arturia support, then you can do it directly through your Arturia account. Arturia only reply in the forums sometimes.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines