April 19, 2024, 06:10:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Will there be any future updates to this product?  (Read 1741 times)

psienide

Will there be any future updates to this product?
« on: March 01, 2019, 03:39:58 am »
I love the MB2/S but it seems as though Arturia has relegated it to the catacombs of non-development. Will we ever see any further firmware updates? New or expanded features? 

It has been a year since the last update. Since then, many thoughtful suggestions have been suggested. Many issues have been unearthed that need addressing. Will Arturia take any of these seriously? I have seen some passing lip service to the issues and suggestions from Arturia staff, but nothing of substance as of yet.

Please, Arturia, let us know where this product stands. Are we just relegated to the dustbin? Or will one of the greatest semi-modular mono-synths in existence be maintained by the creator in a serious manner which considers its community?

I await some sort of movement here.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Will there be any future updates to this product?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 01:21:22 pm »
Sadly I fear all of the Feature Request boards are just fancy knickers and lip gloss these days. I can't name one product whose firmware or functionality has been substantially redesigned or improved as a result of the hundreds of suggestions freely given by users. Some users have been waiting a year or more just for the rollout of basic bug-fix patches to make their product work as described (exhibit A, look in the Matrixbrute subforum). Shame really.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

yann_

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 11:29:25 am »
Probably not
they must be working on the minibrute 3 right now with those features lol :D

Always the same with this brand...
I bought alot and sold alot of their gear...

sometimes their tools feel like temporary try outs... instead of something that u can keep 2 drive your creativity

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 10:02:45 pm »
Hi All no news but i answered on another thread
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=94697.msg155837#new
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

zedius

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 12:01:39 am »
Probably not
they must be working on the minibrute 3 right now with those features lol :D

Always the same with this brand...
I bought alot and sold alot of their gear...

sometimes their tools feel like temporary try outs... instead of something that u can keep 2 drive your creativity

Credit where credit's due they did make the arp/seq switchable via sysex on the original Minibrute. That was a pretty big deal.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines