April 16, 2024, 08:15:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep Pro : Shift Function messed up after firmware update!  (Read 1050 times)

jazznsachee

Beatstep Pro : Shift Function messed up after firmware update!
« on: February 10, 2019, 12:51:19 am »
Hi everyone!
I own the BSP for a while now never updated firmware.
before firmware update i used the shift function for the drum sequencer to add more swing to the drum pattern.
I always set it at +50 or -50 and that would do the trick.. but after update all my patterns are messed up the relation of amount of the shift being set to +/-50 destroys the pattern.
i now have to set it to 1 or as max 3 if i put a higher value whatever will be on + or - the movement it adds on the grid is very noticeable when  back then before update setting it +50 or -50 added just the right amount of movement to the groove.

am i missing something on the midi control center config that the update set to default when updating firmware?

Thanks to all!
cheers!

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Beatstep Pro : Shift Function messed up after firmware update!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:01:39 am »
Check to see if you have any swing set.  Shift and swing wasn't working properly in early firmware so what may be happening is that now you are on latest firmware it's working perfectly and as a result shifting your drum triggers all over the shop.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines