March 28, 2024, 06:18:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dumb Question? - Aftertouch  (Read 2655 times)

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Dumb Question? - Aftertouch
« on: February 04, 2019, 01:41:34 am »
I cant seem to get aftertouch working with JUP-8V patches.  Specifically, I would like to add vibrato via aftertouch.  Is there a step by step for this (I am surely missing something).  I *think* I am looking for a way to assign VCO LFO to aftertouch??  For some reason, the way to do this is not readily apparent.

LBH

Re: Dumb Question? - Aftertouch
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 03:14:06 am »
This is not possible as JUP-8 is. I have posted this in the technical forum 2½ years ago: MODULATION SUGGESTIONS: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=87967.0
I don't think the feature request forum was availble then - or i forgot.

It would be great to have more destinations for Aftertouch and Velocity on the Keyboard modulation page - also for the LFO parameters including the Modwheel - or at least for the modwheel when we talk LFO.

I can for example can assign Expression pedal to JUP-8s Modwheel thru my Automap. That at least give me an option where i can use a foot and play with both hands. Perhaps you have some way to make it work too. But it's not a part of JUP-8s own preset settings then.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 03:27:51 am by LBH »

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: Dumb Question? - Aftertouch
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 06:15:09 am »
Thanks for the reply.  Am surprised this wasn't included??  I'll look into mapping an expression pedal to the mod wheel (and mapping the mod wheel to LFO or vibrato.. if that's how it is referenced there) if that's the work-around.  Cheers -

Joe

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines