April 23, 2024, 03:39:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sudden controller change! "Volume bass" and "sustain length" jump from 0 to 100%  (Read 2721 times)

myhrik

Hello, Arturia people!

I am having strange behaviour running Solina in Cubase Pro 10 on an iMac late 2015 running macOS Sierra.

Suddenly (mostly after recording) Solina changes parameters on "volume bass" and/or "sustain length". Volume bass may jump to 0 and Sustain length usually goes to 100%. The small star appears besides the patch name and indicates that the patch has been changed. I checked to find out if there was any automation recorded, which there wasn't. It seems that I can work around the problem by forcing to record automation which freezes the two parametres, but this shouldn't be necessary.

I am using the NI Komplete Kontrol S61 (MK1) keyboard. I have not tried running Solina through the Komplete Kontrol plugin yet, this might make it behave differently.

Just thought I'd drop the word and hear if anyone else are experiencing this, and if there is a known way to fix it.
I think I have the latest update of Solina, at least the Arturia Updater didn't give me any information about a newer update.

LBH

Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Is the issue concistent, so it does the same everytime you play a track?
Have you any controls assigned to the issue parameters?
Have you tested, if your controller send out some MIDI information that cause this?  Is the issue only on a selected track? Are there issues with a disconnected controller.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines