March 28, 2024, 02:56:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: its 2019 - Time for V-Collection to Install w/o 8 clicks per instrument!!!!  (Read 1392 times)

dlwhite66

It's ridiculous that I have to babysit an update for V-Collection installation and push 8 clicks (7 for install configuration, 1 for "finish"). Especially since (after initial install) all the values are set by default. Please, please, please move the installer questions to a configuration in Software Center and allow for 1 click install on Windows. It's not that difficult to configure a windows installer to execute multiple installs at one time.  thats about 84 clicks per update
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:53:48 pm by dlwhite66 »

LBH

Hi and welcome to Arturia Forums.

Have you in ASC Settings checked the "Silent install"? And have you put your install paths there too?
It's the knob with the "Work Wheels" at the left of ASC.

Eldon T

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
After a clean manual install on each synth on the last big update, I've choosen Silent Install, and it puts all in C:programm/Arturia instead of me custom patch used for the manual installation E:Arturia, so now I'll have to uninstall all and install it again manually. Lost of time !!  >:( Why the update don't use the previous path ? on most of program updates it finds the good place.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines