March 28, 2024, 10:02:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Poll

Should Prophet V3 allow user to browse presets 'by keyboard'?

Yes
32 (97%)
No
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: *VOTE* Bring back Prophet VS preset banks  (Read 10593 times)

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: *VOTE* Bring back Prophet VS preset banks
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 03:53:15 am »
Do you mean the V2 presets?

avalonsutra

Re: *VOTE* Bring back Prophet VS preset banks
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 12:16:23 pm »
Hi, sorry for bringing this old topic back to live but I'd like to import the original factory presets into the Prophet V3. The patches seem to be importing successfully and the single patch files are stored under C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets\Prophet V3\User. However there is never a User bank appearing for me in the instrument's preset panel. And the number of patches in the library never increase. What do I need to do to import the patches correctly and have them show up?
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums,

If you get a message that the presets are imported succesfully, when you import the presets, then the presets should have been imported and show up in your Prophet V3.
You have used import and got a message about successful import?

The bank name is'nt User. But you say the number of presets does'nt increase at all. Have you tried to close and open the application?

I can't remember if this presets are now included in the Factory Bank.

Hi!
I've tried it once more to install them over the standalone app and lo and behold... it worked! The import only didn't work when I tried via the VST plugin. After using the app the presets show up in the plugin too. The presets aren't included in the shipped V3 banks (I own a real VS and know how the presets are named.)

Thanks for your support!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines