March 29, 2024, 10:04:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unlock Code for expreince 49 midi keyboard  (Read 8145 times)

Tony

Unlock Code for expreince 49 midi keyboard
« on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:00 pm »
Can't activate my keyboard expreince 49. While activating through arturia.com it require UNLOCK CODE which I dont have.

On the activation page also idicated that some hardware products don't have Unlock Codes. In this case, please enter only the serial number and click "Register".

After entering my serial number that on the back side of my keyboard, I have a message: The chosen product require unlock code.

Also I was trying to connect with supppurt team yesterday, but there is no reply still.

Please, could you helm me with my problem?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Unlock Code for expreince 49 midi keyboard
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:26:10 pm »
Hi Tony the keyboard would not of had a unlock code but the software would . did you buy from someone as they should have released the software so you can register this would have shown up the keyboard as well if my memory is correct.

regards
Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Tony

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:56:09 pm »
Hello Terrym. Thank You for reply. This keyboard was as a sample in shop for a while in which I bought it. Also in the box of Arturia was only USB and register code on the back side of keyboard. And I think that this version of Arturia should include software like Analog Lab or something like this. But I'm still dont know why I cant activate my product because, how I described above, while activating my product I have a message that choosen product require unlock code.   

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:56 pm »
Yes i had the key lab 88 which only comes with Al3 i think when i activated the al3 this also activated my key lab too
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

tiabrantley@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 01:35:14 am »
did anyone find a way to unlock the code? I am having the same problem. acquired keyboard from my son and he's in another country, dont remember the code. is there any way to get the software downloaded so i can use this keylab 49?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines