March 29, 2024, 10:40:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why the lack of Facebook groups?  (Read 1742 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Why the lack of Facebook groups?
« on: April 28, 2018, 07:50:53 pm »
Hey
So, much of the creative software I use have page (or two) on Facebook for users to chat, exchange tips, help each other, and post creations. It seems odd that there's no such thing for Arturia products. :O ..... there's pages like "Arturia Users Group Chicago/Berlin/Lima/etc." but they seem to be more announcement pages for local users groups, and don't actually have users actively posting on the pages.
Such a thing would be way cool and useful, don't you think?
thanks, l8r
This space left intentionally blank.

AndyRH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Why the lack of Facebook groups?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 05:32:33 pm »
I think your idea would be "cool and useful" and I would join and, hopefully, contribute.  :)

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Why the lack of Facebook groups?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 09:12:30 am »
Why not start a thread on the relative boards here for "Tips and Tricks" and start with some you feel are the best tips and tricks you have for the products?  After all this is a "User Forum" and is exactly for such things.
I am one of the weird people who don't have a Facebook profile and am not ever going to create one for any reason at all, not even a dummy profile for the purpose of participating in users groups.  I have my reasons for not participating in FB but that is another discussion.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines