March 28, 2024, 02:14:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Robert Dudzic presets?  (Read 2760 times)

dplante

Robert Dudzic presets?
« on: January 20, 2019, 06:23:41 am »
I really liked the sounds made by Robert Dudzic on the website for pigments.

Are there any presets included by Robert Dudzic? I've tried to scroll through all of them, but I don't see his name.  I can't search by sound designer.

Thanks

LBH

Re: Robert Dudzic presets?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 01:58:12 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I believe presets from Robert Dudzic is under the designer name Bitley in Pigments. I'm not sure if the sounds used in Cartel in the soundcorner -
here https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/pigments/media - is among them or if the sounds used for Cartel is from other designers.

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 03:28:07 pm »

Are there any presets included by Robert Dudzic? I've tried to scroll through all of them, but I don't see his name.  I can't search by sound designer.

Thanks

You 'can' sort the library by Designer name though -- which groups them by designer.  R. Dudzic = Bitley?  I did not know that?  Bitley presets are probably my favorite Pigments presets.  (I sorted the library by Designer, just to be able to go through them all... there are several).

LBH

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 04:27:42 pm »
R. Dudzic = Bitley?  I did not know that? 
I'm not sure. It's hard to tell from the avaible images and info.

EDIT: After having a look more, then i actually don't think Bitley is Dudzic. And in that case, then the presets might be missing in Pigments. EDIT END
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:04:48 pm by LBH »

dplante

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 09:43:29 pm »
Thanks for the tip for grouping by sound designer.  Yes the cartel sound is awesome! 

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other really great presets included, I was curious for that one. 

I hope it gets included at some point, or someone does a walkthrough to recreate that.

Thanks!

Thanks

You 'can' sort the library by Designer name though -- which groups them by designer.  R. Dudzic = Bitley?  I did not know that?  Bitley presets are probably my favorite Pigments presets.  (I sorted the library by Designer, just to be able to go through them all... there are several).

Vic-tor

• Sound designer & Jedi
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 02:31:55 pm »
Hi,

The Robert Dudzic presets are indeed not present in the plug in. We will release them in the future as a separate bank or addition in the factory bank.

LBH

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 11:27:55 pm »
Thanks for the info Vic-tor.
It could be great to have the presets fast somehow.

LBH

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 01:56:56 am »
Unfortunately Arturia have forgot to add the Robert Dudzic presets in the newly released Pigments version 1.1.2.539.

vaclavjanca

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 02:46:12 pm »
Hi,

The Robert Dudzic presets are indeed not present in the plug in. We will release them in the future as a separate bank or addition in the factory bank.

Do you have any update on this? Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines