April 20, 2024, 05:37:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Keylab Essentials 61 in Cubase Pro 9.0.40  (Read 1610 times)

Hickle

Using Keylab Essentials 61 in Cubase Pro 9.0.40
« on: January 15, 2019, 11:23:19 pm »
Hi All,

I just bought the Arturia Keylab Essential Controller. It sure looks and feels good, and in Analogue lab it works like a charm. In Cubase 9 pro however, it doesnt function properly:
-When I don't specifically "add a device" in Cubase, Cubase registers the keyboard input and the pitch/modulation info perfectly fine. The other buttons are randomly assigned and rather useless.
-When I follow the instructions from the arturia website and add the Keylab controller as a midi device, some of the controls work(rewind, record etc.), but the input from the keyboard itself is not registered. Furthermore, I can see that there is some midi input bleeping in the bottom right of the screen, even if I don't press anything.

I already tried reinstalling the firmware but that doesnt seem to have any effect.

Does anyone know how this problem could be solved? I would like to be able to fully use the functions of the controller, it would be a shame if that's not possible :(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines