April 20, 2024, 01:26:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: FX Bus Multi filter bug or feature?  (Read 1482 times)

NewHeart2005

• Apprentice
FX Bus Multi filter bug or feature?
« on: December 22, 2018, 05:51:15 pm »
The Multi filter in the FX bus does not change shape when you change the parameters (such as mode, slope, Q etc). The image in the manual (pdf) page 90 looks a bit different. Missing functionality? If not, it would be a nice to get some visual feedback when you change parameters.

LBH

Re: FX Bus Multi filter bug or feature?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 07:42:51 pm »
It's true that apart from the EQ, then none of the Effects displays are not showing setting changes.
I would say they all should show parameter changes. Especially as the displays are there. But i don't know if it's a design choice they don't. If not, then i would believe Arturia allready is on it.

NewHeart2005

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 10:18:36 pm »
It's true that apart from the EQ, then none of the Effects displays are not showing setting changes.
I would say they all should show parameter changes. Especially as the displays are there. But i don't know if it's a design choice they don't. If not, then i would believe Arturia allready is on it.
The paramEQ does graphically show the changes of parameters. It would be very nice if more of the effects also did this. As you say, perhaps Arturia is already on to it :-)

LBH

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 09:59:21 pm »
Added some display functionality in version 1.1.0.29. Much better.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines