March 28, 2024, 09:53:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Request: Separate FX paths.  (Read 2581 times)

Funtmaster

• Apprentice
Request: Separate FX paths.
« on: December 22, 2018, 12:38:47 pm »
I am absolutely loving Pigments. I've made around 40 patches from scratch so far and hope I can sell them at some point to showcase this synths potential.

Would it be possible to separate the FX busses A and B so that each synth engine can go to them independently or mixed between the two? Im thinking something like the Filter mix. That would allow separate FX for separate synth engines which could be rather interesting.

NewHeart2005

• Apprentice
Re: Request: Separate FX paths.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 02:17:58 pm »
I am absolutely loving Pigments. I've made around 40 patches from scratch so far and hope I can sell them at some point to showcase this synths potential.

Would it be possible to separate the FX busses A and B so that each synth engine can go to them independently or mixed between the two? Im thinking something like the Filter mix. That would allow separate FX for separate synth engines which could be rather interesting.

=1 to this - would be very nice

LBH

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 05:23:25 pm »
I assume a input Mix  control for each FX strip to regulate the input signal output from the Filters could do it.

I would also like seperate sends for the A and B FX to the Send FX.
And perhaps even a possiblity to make the Send FX strip to act as a separate C FX strip.

This would add to the possibilities, even though there are many possibilities allready.

Biome Digital

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 12:29:50 pm »
I guess the signal goes through the filters before the effects so you would have to have a routing option at each filter. That way if you are sending each osc to each filter, you can then send it on to each effects bus. That would also leave the send bus to mix with both oscillators.

Sound good?

laxP

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 12:33:58 pm »
I just got pigments and it does seem like having the ability to route the filters to bus A, B or both would be cool. But as you can stack instances in your DAW not essential in my view.
Still, would help sound designers when making soundware perhaps

shazbot

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 09:42:53 am »
Seems kinda odd that both engines don't have a knob or switch to choose Fx and/or Amt, or am I missing something?  I'd love to have one engine completely dry and the other with some fx.
Please add some separation!
I'm finally realizing how powerful and unique Pigments is now that I'm making a patch from scratch.  I totally underrated this synth.

andytronic

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 06:46:12 am »
I agree that the synth engines being freely routable to the fx.  Why were they not to begin with? 

soulstar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 12:58:15 pm »
+1 any news on this yet ?

[/quote]

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines