March 28, 2024, 10:36:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hardware for sale here  (Read 7830 times)

Didz@dron

Hardware for sale here
« on: April 29, 2005, 02:27:11 pm »
Korg MS2000R and Novation A-Station. Contact me for further details.
d(*O*)b

Didz@dron

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 11:43:39 am »
BTW, can trade them for the Arturia TAE synthies !  :twisted:
d(*O*)b

Didz@dron

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 10:16:54 am »
Korg MS2000R => 330 € (shipping included)
Novation A-Station => 225 € (shipping incl)
Korg Triton Le + EXBSMPL with 32 Mb Ram installed => 650 €

Just sell them to buy the complete Arturia synth collection  :D
d(*O*)b

Didz@dron

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 12:16:20 pm »
Well, I see that the release of Arturia's monster synths seems to be killing the hardware  :shock: :mrgreen:
d(*O*)b

omissis

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 12:21:14 pm »
Well, if you had a GEM S-2 Turbo for sale we could have talked about it :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
Max

a CS-80Vist

Didz@dron

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 12:33:43 pm »
Hehe, you sound to be addicted to nice keyboards  :wink: By the way, have ever played a real CS80 ?
d(*O*)b

omissis

Hardware for sale here
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 01:36:01 pm »
Oh , yes....the most smooth and silky keyboard action you could never imagine...think that the internal machanics resemble those of a piano, and when you read around that this keyboard reacts lively to your fingers you can  trust what you read...on the other side you have to be skilled in controlling your fingers as the aftertouch reacts instantaneously so you may train yourself in playing piano and pianissimo....
Also the sliders are very smooth and you can give infinite nuances to your sound, especially through performance controllers...what I heard compared to the V ( which is absolutely close btw ) is that perhaps the filters and built in effects have a little more "bite" ,maybe due to a softclipping phenomenon, I don't know...Another funny thing is that you can't edit the presets with synthesis lines so you have to deal with performance controllers only and there comes the fun , since you can push the "PANEL" switch ( right end ) and  the sound changes to the settings given on the synth lines, you could end up with crazy things....
Another joyful thing of the real McCoy is the Ringmodulator, it lets the machine scream, and it's a joy to play with the "DEPTH" slider to give the modulator some dramatic evolution in the processed sounds,alas on the V there's a different behaviour ( but I trust the next update )....wow...
Drawbacks: weight ( luckily I didn't have to move it as it was at a friend's house...too bad he sold it ) and you always have to wait half an hour to warm up the VCOs.... :evil:
Max

a CS-80Vist

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines