March 29, 2024, 08:35:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BEATSTEP/ABLETON - DELAY!!  (Read 3552 times)

bennyrodrigues

• Apprentice
BEATSTEP/ABLETON - DELAY!!
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:22:47 pm »
Hi guys , Just acquired a beatstep and having an issue with my daw ableton, I'm constantly having to change the midi clock sync delay to get her in time , i was thinking it was a problem with my soundcard but i have the korg sq 1 and its a solid -19 delay, iand it never changes but the beatstep is always between -50 and -19 , tis a bit of a pain :)   oh it only changes with different tracks i load up , once i get her in time its solid , its not a major pain to be fare but it would be nice to have consistency, any thoughts ?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:00:46 pm by Matt Arturia »

Rawfaber

Re: BEATSTEP/ABLETON - DELAY!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:40:07 pm »
Hey Benny,

I am facing the same problem with ableton 10. I also tried to change the midi clock sync delay, but it is still not on time. I also got the best results yet putting the delay on -19, but it still not fully corrected. I also tried to update the firmware with the midi controll center, but not to my satisfaction.

I have no idea how to fix this problem!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 01:24:50 pm by Rawfaber »

Rawfaber

Re: BEATSTEP/ABLETON - DELAY!!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 01:32:01 pm »
Hey,

I have been going through the Forum several times now and I found this: If you use Ableton 10, got to Edit/ Record Quantization/ and set it the way you want. Is this what you where looking for? So, together with the sync delay set to -19, it works for me - finally!  ::)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines