March 28, 2024, 10:22:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sound Bank Patches Missing  (Read 3689 times)

Desdinova

• Apprentice
Sound Bank Patches Missing
« on: December 17, 2018, 09:29:56 pm »
At least two of my purchased sound banks (Vangelis and JMJ Tributes) only display a limited number of presets (with Vangelis, 4 of 59 are available and with JMJ 9 out of 49) whereas I used to have access to everything. Any ideas on what happened?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Sound Bank Patches Missing
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 10:13:37 pm »
Not got a filter on by any chance have you, e.g. filtering by instrument/Type/Style?
Interestingly my Vangelis tribute selection shows 43 presets despite the Sound Store saying there should be 59...

EDIT: could it be AL is not sensing you have dowloaded all the sounds? 4 and 9 seems like they could be the number of free example sounds you could try prior to purchase. I can't remember, and I can't confirm that either, because the Sound Store appears to be down at the moment; all I'm getting are spinning arrows.

(It sure has been a bad few days for logging into and sync'ing with the Software Center and Sound Store; heads must be rolling somewhere in Arturia considering this comes at the exact same time the company launches a new software synth on limited promo.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:25:50 pm by MajorFubar »
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Desdinova

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:32:20 am »
Thanks for jumping in.

No, no filters are set and no patches additional patches are listed. I bought the collections quite a while ago and I used to have access to all of the patches (and I apparently have access to all the patches in the other sound banks). The Store shows only the same few patches and lists the bank as Installed. So I have no idea what's going on. :(

*EDIT* Aaaand now the Tangerine Dream bank shows no patches at all. Grrrr...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:42:29 am by Desdinova »

LBH

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 01:18:10 pm »
So you browse the sounds directly thru the ALs store browser?

When the presets are installed on your computer, then you can use the normal AL browser. You don't need to go thru the store.

Desdinova

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 08:42:29 am »
The problem is that except for a small portion (and in the case of the TD bank, none) the patches aren't accessible to me either through AL or via the store whereas they all used to be there. I bought the sets quite a while ago and they were installed (and in the store browser they're still listed as installed) and I never had problems accessing any of them before. Now most of them are simply gone.

*EDIT*
Got it working. Redownloaded the banks separately from my account (NOT through the store) and everything is back in place. Not sure how it got broken in the first place (when I updated, perhaps?) but don't really care now that it's working again.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:05:34 am by Desdinova »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines