March 28, 2024, 01:10:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing sound  (Read 2327 times)

Divuar

Missing sound
« on: December 23, 2018, 09:22:05 am »
Hi everyone!
I've been messing around with Pigments and I find it quiet cool. However, as I tried to make a full track with it I notice that the sound can suddenly stop coming out from the Pigments channel after Preset switching. I'm sure MIDI is fed correctly into it since I can see it on visualization. Have you seen the same behaviour? Are there any workarounds other than creating another channel with a new device?

Cheers

NewHeart2005

• Apprentice
Re: Missing sound
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 12:08:09 pm »
You mean a break in audio when switching from one preset to another? Mine is the same and this is pretty normal for software synths - there is a lag while the program loads the new waveforms and sounds.

Divuar

Re: Missing sound
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 10:14:03 am »
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Yes, I know that, but I noticed that in some cases after switching a present the sound won't come back ever again from this certain Pigments track. I reproduce it on my system when I have more than three Pigments synths in the projects on different tracks.
The only workaround I found was to remove and then add a new track with Pigments on it. I don't think it's a DAW problem either, because the indicators show midi messages being sent and received but no sound output graphic visualization and no audio itself is hearable too.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines