March 28, 2024, 11:58:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Could ANYONE from Arturia please...  (Read 6050 times)

vaikl

Re: Could ANYONE from Arturia please...
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 08:32:51 pm »
I should stand up for support team, even if the technical problems are obvious. But they answer fast, help where they can and show responsibility for the issues. So don't write dozens of posts here in the forum and open a ticket instead.

It's a pity that they don't have a real ticket management system where you could see all your tickets and i.e. reopen them by need.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 01:08:43 pm »
So don't write dozens of posts here in the forum and open a ticket instead.
I agree to a point, and I recommended the same on the other page. But if you have to raise a ticket to get an answer, I have to wonder what is the point of these 'technical issues' subforums.

I would usually only raise a ticket if I had an issue which I figured was unique to me, such as log-in issues or licence management. I would raise anything I thought had wider implications through these 'technical issues' subforums, on the assumption that they are being proactively monitored by and responded to by Arturia staff. If they are not, then technically they are pointless.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

grommon

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 07:22:48 pm »
I've been having the exact same issues as everyone else, but today I couldn't update Pigments through ASC.  Other people have recommended going to the resource pages of the synths that didn't download to download the file directly, and I couldn't download it from there either, I kept getting a white blank page. I do server side support where I'm from so I started comparing locations that download and ones that do not, Pigments WIN didn't download but Pigments MAC did, etc.  Here is what finally allowed me to download the file...

Solution:
Code: [Select]
I changed the current link
http://downloads.arturia.net/products/pigments/soft/Pigments_1_1_1_503.exe
to
https://downloads.arturia.net/products/pigments/soft/Pigments_1_1_1_503.exe
and it worked!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines