April 18, 2024, 05:10:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Loving Pigments. Any iOS plans?  (Read 3582 times)

midloo

Loving Pigments. Any iOS plans?
« on: December 12, 2018, 04:09:52 pm »
I'm loving Pigments.  The workflow and UI is fantastic. 

Having this soft synth on my iPad would be a dream.  Are there any plans to port this to iOS.  I think it would occupy a unique space on that platform. 

Thanks!

jblongz

• Multi-Engineer
    • JBlongz YouTube
Re: Loving Pigments. Any iOS plans?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 05:18:26 pm »
I came here to ask the exact same question.  If so, I hope Arturia launches Pigment iOS with Audio Unit functionality.  It may be the only synth I need.  Guaranteed customer and promoter here.
MacBook Pro M1 MacOS13 16GB | Asus ProArt i7 12700H 64GB
V9 Collection | Live 11 | Logic X | Maschine MK3 | Cubase 12 | Bitwig 5

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:58:19 am »
Hey.

Not at the moment, but who knows.

Best Regards.

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Faulty-thesaurus

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 06:30:00 pm »
I just wanted to add a second to this request. I think Pigments on the iPad would be awesome - the interface already feels amenable to touch control.

I know pricing is a challenge, with the average pricing of iOS apps so low compared to desktop applications, but I think there are some creative approaches that could help to address that issue (e.g. subscription pricing, offering the iOS app as a companion add-on to the desktop app).

wulisu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 09:33:31 pm »
I'm next to buy Pigments on ipad.  Arturia please do this.  This is my favourite synth. 

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 01:29:41 pm »
Unfortunately Arturia would appear to have abandoned its iPad apps. Totally unsubstantiated hearsay: I read somewhere the development of the iPad apps was outsourced and Arturia fell out with the developer, consequently the apps basically stagnate, in so far as you can still download the latest versions of the apps already created, but enhancement of those existing apps and the development of any future apps has basically halted.

What might change this fortuitously is Apple's move to M1 processors across their entire Mac and iDevice platform, because as soon as Arturia make a version of V Collection natively compatible with M-series Macs, technically the same apps should also work on iPads with barely any change in the code.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines