March 29, 2024, 10:34:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lab and NKS  (Read 4363 times)

waltcollins

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Lab and NKS
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 07:53:47 pm »
+1 for NKS, since NI Komplete Kontrol software supports many brands of virtual synths, including Arturia.

+1 also for Pigments in Analog Lab, but to be honest, I find Analog Lab to have limited usefulness since it only supports Arturia instruments.

Now, if Analog Lab could be expanded to allow me to access my non-Arturia (NI, AAS, AIR, XLN Audio, Omnisphere, Serum, and other) VST instruments, I'd love it!

MichiganMan83

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 09:49:22 pm »
+1 for NKS from me, too. April 2019 now, and I know there was no timetable or promised date, but I'd love to see this happen sooner rather than later. As much fun as it is to just browse around and kill time, there are times when I'm searching for a sound and use NKS to get me there faster.

MichiganMan83

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 01:23:11 am »
Beuller... Beuller... Beuller...

Man, crickets out there. I can't be the only one that would really, really love to see NKS support for Pigments. I'm looking at this synth as a possible go-to synth for almost everything, but it really has to fit into the workflow for that to happen. And when I'm cranking, I'm depending on NKS at times while browsing for sounds and ideas. I just hopped on the Komplete train, so maybe Pigments gets pushed to the side for now. Still have high hopes, but really, really, REALLY could use full NKS support to bring this thing up to the top level.

Thanks for (I hope) listening...

opsGordon

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 11:30:24 pm »
 Thanks to the Pigments team for adding NKS support in 1.2. Much appreciated  :)

MichiganMan83

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 11:52:20 pm »
Yes, adding kudos to the team here. This is a big one for me personally. And I also love seeing all the other 1.2 enhancements, too. Congrats to Arturia for taking this synth to the #1 spot in my personal chart!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines