March 28, 2024, 11:11:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Whyfor Was the New Software Teaser Not Announced Here?  (Read 2121 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Whyfor Was the New Software Teaser Not Announced Here?
« on: December 08, 2018, 12:24:52 am »
That just makes me a bit sad, as this IS the official Arturia forums. I'd think they'd post that here.  ???
This space left intentionally blank.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Whyfor Was the New Software Teaser Not Announced Here?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 03:32:48 pm »
Well, there is a website for that sort of stuff... ;)
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 12:28:38 am »
TonyFlyingSquirrel is right, there was all the hype coming in from other avenues.

This might be the "official" forum, but, and I hate to say it again, it's a user community more than a news outlet.  Really one of us should have made a thread on the news board along the lines of "hey everyone, you heard the rumbles of a new product?" or "Woah, dudes and dudettes! Pigments!!!!"  but nobody did.....
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 03:31:54 pm »
The Arturia Facebook pages had plenty of teaser ads & video's also.
Would be a good idea to "like" the page to get those notifications.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines