April 20, 2024, 04:09:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Compatibility with Drum Brute, Polyphonic unquantized mono sequencers..  (Read 1140 times)

Qvercvs

Hello, I'm a proud owner of a BSP, a KS and a DB impact, and I feel that with some minor changes my set would improve a loooot. correct me if some of these ideas are working:
- sending pattern changes, specifically in the drum sequencer, that way I could use the scenes to change the patterns in my DB impact, which I like more, and is more useful with the device.
- polyphonic mono instrument sequencers. I know it's not so easy due to the pitch changing knobs, the idea would be something like only being able to do this while live recording or assigning the pads to the steps, and that when you twist the knob, it change automatically to mono notes, or while pressing shift and something, it transposes the notes you entered.
- pressing some button combination, being able to enter also a pitch per step mono mode in the drum sequencer (send different midi notes per step), that way it would be possible to program bass lines in one of the drum tracks, and more.
- on a similar way, having a way to change the position of the notes and to do unquantized live recording on at least one of the instrument sequencers.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines