January 20, 2019, 01:40:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Moog/Komplete GUI Glitching  (Read 221 times)

BezO

Moog/Komplete GUI Glitching
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:21:19 pm »
When using the 2 Moog synths via Komplete Kontrol, the GUI is glitching, constantly sliding down off the screen to the point where it's unusable. I can't make any adjustments as the targets are constantly moving.

Known issue? Anyone else experiencing this? If not, I will create a video to post later tonight. If you haven't seen this, my explanation doesn't do it justice.

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Moog/Komplete GUI Glitching
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:49:38 pm »
Hi,

Yes please, a s hort video clip will help us to understand what is going on and hopefully find a solution.

BezO

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 03:22:12 pm »
I've tried attaching a vid less than 4000KB but keep getting a message saying, "413 Request Entity Too Large".

However, I had trouble reproducing the problem in full, which is a good thing I guess. It's quick and temporary now, so I can actually use the plugin. Initially the GUI would slide down much further than it does now, pop back up and repeat, indefinitely.

BezO

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 06:11:06 pm »
OK, this is happening with more of the instruments now. Not always, but enough to break the creative flow and make editing anything not available on the KK keyboard impossible. And I still can't post any vids here.

I wonder if it's a compatibility issue. This does not happen in Logic but does in the MPC software (controlled by Live), unfortunately where I do all my creative work.

Since I can't seem to post vids, some more detail: The top bar of the GUI where you would grab to move it & where you can X/close out the GUI, remains in place. The rest of the GUI is sliding down half way off the CPU screen and back up, leaving white space between the top bar and the rest of the GUI. It makes doing anything in the GUI impossible other than closing it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines